Below are notable differentiators that make Carrier-1 Data Centers unique.
Carrier-1 owns the building
- This means complete control versus being under a third party lease; which leads to direct support and aggressive pricing for our tenants.
Colocation space is available NOW with plenty of room to grow.
- We built it out ourselves, from scratch, with all new infrastructure for optimal efficiencies and redundancies.
- The facility meets any compliant requirement including PCI, HIPAA and SOX.
- SSAE16 SOC 1 Type 2 audited
Office space is available
- Phase I (10K sq. ft.) - Sold out
- Phase II (10K sq. ft.) - Available now: Colocation racks, Virtual-PODs and cage space
- Phase III (15K sq. ft.) - Available now: Powered shell for expansion or as a custom build
- Phase IV (10K sq. ft.) - Build-to-suit
- Phase V (6500 sq. ft.) - Build-to-suit
- Private Suites (1K sq. ft. increments) - Available now: Five suites
Carrier-1 is an established provider
- Establish a local presence for sales or support with direct access to your data center colocation solution
- We also maintain a 10,000 square foot Business Continuity Center which is premium office space for personnel to use in the event of a disaster.
- The management team and investors have funded, developed and managed over a half-million square feet of data center space with customers spanning the globe.
- Background of the founding partners includes; GTE, Cable and Wireless, Exodus Communications, The Planet, CoreXchange/ColoUnlimited and Rackspace.
- A full spectrum of network offerings ranges from carrier neutral options to a fully-managed network blend.
- We provide an inexpensive way to access big bandwidth without buying costly transport.
- Our tenants may access over 100 carriers via a new circuit or an existing network.
- We concentrate on data center real estate with 100% uptime. We don't provide other services which distract us from that focus or services which would compete with our customers.
- All employees of Carrier-1 work within the data center building in order to maintain a direct relationship with our customers and partners.
- Around-the-clock facility, security and customer support is provided.
Customers may lease colocation space at wholesale rates. Multiple racks, private cages and suites are available now with plenty of space for expansion.